Lets us make a toast!!
- To that campus girl who has worn the same pair of shoes and held the same handbag for an entire semester. I hear you!
- To that girl with a closet full of party clothes, but the last time she ever stepped into a club was two years ago. I know you!
- To those kids with no supper tonight, and are planning to visit their friends then come back and just sleep. This one is for you!
- To the campus girl who is pretending to be going on weekend dates, when she is actually heading home. What you do catches up with you!
- To all the people who have eaten Kikoni rolex for three years and have a rolex guy who knows which ingredients they like in what proportion. Now that’s loyalty!
- To the student who reads very hard every semester, but gets different marks all together. It is all in God’s plan. Trust in Him!
- To all those people who have ever worn leather shirts on a hot day. How was it? I forgot to add, In Ugandan Sunshine!
- To the El nino rains and all those campus kids who have ever worn sneaks and boots on a rainy morning and gotten stranded with them when the hot sun came out at noon. I hear you!
- To all the people who have ever tasted food from Eddy Mo’s. Chips Pilao and Liver. I feel you!
- To all the girls who once had dreams of becoming models in campus. Some made it, some gained weight, and others are still out there waiting to be discovered. I hear you!
- To all the people that dressed to kill (wink*) in their first year, and now, they have worn the same denim three times in one week in their third year. I understand you!
- To everyone who has ever entered a taxi with fixed money, and kept on praying that the fare is not accidentally increased. It is very risky too!
- To all my friends who have ever used pioneer Bus and dint know what to do to stop the driver. I am one of you!
- To all the people who have “taken walks” during exams, yet were just scared of their rooms because they knew their books would be waiting for them.
- To all the people who have ever said they wanted to learn French, are still saying it, and might say it for many years to come. Simply you!
Let us make a toast to all these 10 weird campus times!